We’re on the lookout for an Account Director to join our team at Focus. You will be the main conduit between the assigned clients and Focus Integrated to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. You’ll also be responsible for building relationships with the clients and proactively working with them to create as many business opportunities as possible.
- In conjunction with the Account Managers, liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- To create a close working relationship with existing and potential clients including attending client meetings and new business pitches.
- Liaise closely with internal teams in order to produce projects for clients and new business proposals.
- Work to set timescales and budgets in order to meet the targets set by clients.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Respond proactively to all client requirements.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Managers.
- Manage the Account Managers effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their roles.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Client Services Director.
- No specific qualifications required although a degree in a relevant marketing subject would be advantageous.
- Account management experience at a senior level, particularly within an agency environment.
- Experience in creating new business opportunities.
- Experience in handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of managing a small team.
- Experience in the property sector is very desirable.
Knowledge & Skills
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven people management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- To be a team player.