We’re after an artworker to join our bustling agency. You’ll form part of the highly-efficient and attentive Production team to produce accurate artwork for the client and ultimately for print. you’ll also be responsible for achieving maximum profitability for the company based upon the speed and precision demonstrated through working practice and also by supporting the Creative team in turning great ideas and concepts into finished products. We’ll need you to liaise with the Client Services and Creative team to ensure the client’s demands are met and projects are carried out correctly.
- The delivery of accurate artwork that upholds the high standard required and in compliance with brand guidelines.
- Regularly communicate with Client Services and the Creative team in order to ensure that work meets the standards and timeframes established by the Management team.
- Achieve maximum profitability across every job worked on.
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and precision when amending artwork.
- Understand the commercial demand and urgency of the role within the company and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Consistently strive for better and be receptive to the studio environment.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Production Team Leader or Creative Director.
- A relevant degree or similar level/achievement is desirable.
- A previous position held within a similar role.
- Experience in managing strict deadlines.
- Experience of working to brand guidelines is desirable.
- Experience in working with a diverse client base is desirable.
- Experience of working within a Production Studio environment is desirable.
Knowledge & skills
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent Mac operating skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong skills across the Adobe Creative Suite software.
- To be versatile across a range of disciplines and to be able to respond to changing job demands.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- To be a team player.