We are looking for a Content Specialist to be responsible for the drafting and implementation/management of content alongside our
Content Strategist for a range of traditional & digital media for our clients.
LOCATION: Shoreditch Office
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent. Hybrid working: 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
- Reporting to the Social Media Director, this role is to produce content for mainly digital activity, with a heavy focus on social channels, then manage the internal teams to deliver.
- Creating compelling, engaging, sector-leading content and creative copy for a range of platforms, always aligned to the target audience group.
- Working alongside our content strategist to ensure our clients have content to further improve their marketing activity and set them apart from competitors in the industry.
- Analysing content results to provide strong recommendations to our clients.
- Seeking ways to repurpose content to gain maximum value for our clients.
- Managing the junior researcher to ensure we are consistently finding information, topical conversations and following emerging trends within our clients’ sectors.
- Ensuring the junior researcher is tracking the activity of our client’s competitors to enable this role to find ways to set them apart and gain standout in their markets.
- Providing subject matter expertise that benefits our clients.
- Providing content proposals that cover a minimum of 3 months’ activity.
- Integrating with our quality control process to assist in checking accuracy of content and editing where required.
- Managing multiple projects efficiently, whilst remaining organised, communicating with all stakeholders, and ensuring collaboration is maintained with a range of internal teams.
- Collaborating with Social, Design, Video, SEO, Media teams to answer the client’s brief and produce written content of the highest quality: target audience-focused, grammatically correct, adhering to brand guidelines/style guides/tone of voice documents.
- Building effective relationships with clients, showing them the need for a strong content strategy within their marketing activity.
- Communicating effectively with clients always maintaining a professional and knowledgeable position to support the above point.
- Becoming a source of advice and expertise for everyone in the agency and our clients.
- To lead on providing written content for a range of channels, in a range of styles.
|Knowledge and Skills||