Reporting to: Social Media Director
Job Context: To be responsible for the drafting and implementation/management of content alongside our freelance Content Strategist for a range of traditional & digital media for our clients.
- Reporting to the Social Media Director, this role is to produce content for mainly digital activity, with a heavy focus on social channels, then manage the internal teams to deliver.
- Creating compelling, engaging, sector-leading content and creative copy for a range of platforms, always aligned to the target audience group.
- Working alongside our freelance content strategist to ensure our clients have content to further improve their marketing activity and set them apart from competitors in the industry.
- Analysing content results to provide strong recommendations to our clients.
- Seeking ways to repurpose content to gain maximum value for our clients.
- Managing the junior researcher to ensure we are consistently finding information, topical conversations and following emerging trends within our clients’ sectors.
- Ensuring the junior researcher is tracking the activity of our client’s competitors to enable this role to find ways to set them apart and gain standout in their markets.
- Providing subject matter expertise that benefits our clients.
- Providing content proposals that cover a minimum of 3 months’ activity.
- Integrating with our quality control process to assist in checking accuracy of content and editing where required.
- Managing multiple projects efficiently, whilst remaining organised, communicating with all stakeholders, and ensuring collaboration is maintained with a range of internal teams.
- Collaborating with Social, Design, Video, SEO, Media teams to answer the client’s brief and produce written content of the highest quality: target audience-focused, grammatically correct, adhering to brand guidelines/style guides/tone of voice documents.
- Building effective relationships with clients, showing them the need for a strong content strategy within their marketing activity.
- Communicating effectively with clients always maintaining a professional and knowledgeable position to support the above point.
- Becoming a source of advice and expertise for everyone in the agency and our clients.
- To lead on providing written content for a range of channels, in a range of styles.
- To have a good understanding of communication channels, their purpose, and their audiences.
- To have exceptional attention to detail with the proven ability to identify grammatical errors and inconsistencies.
- To have excellent research skills to manage the junior researcher.
- To be an articulate and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- To be a strong team player – engaging with colleagues, proactive in sharing knowledge, confident presenting ideas, and flexible to achieve the client’s goals.
- To be proficient at self-management and able to self-motivate, with a high level of accountability when planning your time.
- To be able to thrive with a busy workload juggling multiple projects to ensure delivery to deadline.
- To be passionate about written content and its ability to make someone take an action.
- To be eager to learn, share knowledge, take learnings from your activity, provide constructive feedback to the junior researcher, as well as receive constructive feedback for personal development purposes.
|Qualifications||· Degree in English/Journalism/related subjects.|
|Experience||· Proven track record of high-level copywriting and content production.|
|Knowledge and Skills||· Digital marketing channels.
· Knowledge of PR would be helpful.
· Social Media platforms.
· Knowledge of SEO and PPC.
|Personal Qualities||· Ambitious and want to grow the role moving forward.
· Excellent organisation skills.
· Dynamic, responsive and personable.
· Must become fully invested in our clients and their sectors.
· Must have a keen interest in industry research, following trends, topical news, and competitor activity.
· Prepared to work on their own, being organised and pushing themselves but with all agency services within easy reach to support their activity.
· Proactive in generating ideas to push our clients forward in their marketing activity to be best in class.
Based Feering, Essex
Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
Salary – DOE