Artworker/Creative Artworker (FTC Maternity Cover) – Feering based
We’re after an artworker to join our bustling agency. The role of Artworker is to be an efficient and highly accurate member of the studio team, responsible for producing high-end print or digital-ready output to meet client deadlines and exceed their expectations. You will be a fluent Mac Operator and have a full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite software to be as effective as possible. You will work alongside Client Services to deliver the required client brief and support the wider studio team to consistently uphold the best practice standards.
- The delivery of accurate artwork that upholds the high standard required and in compliance with brand guidelines.
- Regularly communicate with Client Services and the wider studio to ensure that work meets the established standards and timeframes.
- Achieve maximum profitability across every job worked on.
- Drive maximum accuracy, attention to detail and precision across all output.
- Understand the commercial demand and urgency of the role within the company and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Consistently strive for better and be receptive to the studio environment.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by management.
- Demonstrate strong print and print production knowledge.
- Retain strong Adobe Creative suite skills.