Designer/ Mid-weight Designer
Our Creative Director is recruiting for a designer in our studio. We would consider anyone with a strong design background through to a mid-weight designer.
If you can deliver accomplished creative concepts, campaigns and design projects to-brief, efficiently and on time then we need you! As a supporting member of the Creative team, their creative output should aspire to meet the expectations of our clients across every project.
Your ability should be solid, with a good level of experience, allowing them to solve creative problems effectively, contribute to idea generation and showcase good visualisation skills. You should be able to assist Client Services in delivering the required project deliverables on each project.
You will aspire to the standards set by the senior team members and strive to deliver the best practice ideals across all projects. Your rounded skill-set should consist of good project and time management abilities and you should be able to articulate work and ideas internally to the Creative and Client Services team.
- Producing good, eye-catching design concepts
- Striving for creative output that is to the highest standards in execution and application
- Upholding best practice ideals and aiming to consistently deliver the best design output
- Good problem-solving and contribution towards concept idea generation
- Proficient Mac operating and creative software skills
- Strong design and visualisation ability
- Contributing to creative team development with inspiration, insight and design trends found in the wider creative industry
- Good communication skills and able to articulate work and ideas to the Creative and Client Services teams
- Supporting the delivery of pitches and presentations
- Well-rounded contribution to all design projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties handed down by CD