Digital Account Manager (Essex)
Job Title: Digital Account Manager
Reporting to: Director of Digital
Department: Client Services – Digital
Direct Reports: None
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Account Manager to join our ever-growing digital team. As part of the team, you’ll act as the key interface between the client and company on assigned accounts to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To develop a one to one relationship with the clients and provide total client support and service.
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the Creative and Development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the Creative and Development team, through discussions with the client, Director of Digital and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your team. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
- Responding proactively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the team assigned to the accounts.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Director of Digital.
- No specific qualifications required
- Experience in handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of account management, particularly within an agency environment.
- Previous experience of people management.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Has an interest in marketing.
- To be a team player.
Location: Feering, Essex – Hybrid working, three days in the Essex office and 2 days remote after training period is completed.
Salary expectation: DOE