Digital Project Manager
We need you to drive digital projects through to delivery with a range of clients on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
- To expertly plan the delivery of digital projects, including key milestones, from the outset by liaising with the required internal teams.
- To manage key client projects internally with the relevant teams.
- To communicate effectively as the key contact during a project with the client and key stakeholders on the project regarding progress.
- To manage any issues or problems internally with the teams and find solutions that have a minimal impact on the overall project and the client relationship.
- To adhere to SLA agreements with our clients.
- To be able to confidently use project management software.
- To be able to plan, track and measure every project to ensure we have stayed within timescales, budget and exceeded client expectation.
- To work with the internal team to keep track of digital trends, analyse industry benchmarks/behaviours and implement them into our projects to ensure we are delivering the best possible end result for the client.
- To continuously assess working processes and procedures with a view to constantly improve how we do things as a digital team.
- To work with the internal teams to assess resource required for each project.
- To become a part of the team that is integral to winning new business for the agency and developing further current client relationships/forecast.
- Project management certification.
- APMP, Prince2 or Agile certification is desirable.
- Proven experience of effectively managing digital projects from brief through to delivery.
- Proven experience of developing strong client relationships and working with multiple stakeholders to deliver targets.
- Proven experience of working to Prince2 or Agile project management processes.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities with current and new clients.
- Agency experience is preferred.
Knowledge & skills
- An excellent understanding of a range of digital marketing disciplines and how they work together for our clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent report writing, data analysis and presentation skills.
- Ambitious and wants to grow our client accounts as well as improve processes within the business.
- Dynamic, responsive and immediate.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction and find a solution when required.
- Ability to work on multiple client projects at one time.
- A driven individual who can use their initiative and find a good solution to any problem.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a keen interest in digital projects and the wider digital marketing delivered by an agency.
- Good attention to detail.
- Prepared to work on their own, being organised and pushing themselves to keep improving our offering for clients and internal teams.
- Proactive in generating ideas.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.