Full Stack Web Developer
The purpose of this role is primarily to assist the Development team to scope and build web and digital projects of varying scale using modern PHP frameworks, libraries and tools at a high standard. The web developer must have an excellent all-round knowledge of programming concepts and be fully up-to-date with the latest web trends and standards. Must be able to communicate ideas and recommendations clearly to colleagues and clients.
- Assist the Development team in the build of web projects and applications.
- Front-end development across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Medium to large scale bespoke back-end development where necessary.
- Liaise with other Developers on bugs/issues/troubleshooting.
- Assist Client Services to scope client projects and tasks and implement the work required.
- Help plan and timescale future projects as well as contribute ideas for future client projects.
- Attend client meetings if required.
- Maintain tools and services required by the Development team including software requirements and servers.
- Advise and support junior members of the team to improve skillsets.
- Listen to and consider ideas from the Development team to improve processes and the solutions we deliver.
- Any other duties where necessary.
- A degree in a computing discipline would be desirable
- 3+ years commercial experience
Knowledge & skills
- Excellent understanding of advanced programming concepts and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of server environments and the software that runs on those environments.
- Supporting legacy systems and applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to help and teach others of varying skill level.
- Ability to work alone or in a team.
- Ability to manage own time and keep to deadlines.
- Have a passion for web development and learning new skills.
Location: Feering, Essex
Salary: £35,000 pa