Junior Account Manager
We’re after someone to be the key interface between the client and Focus on assigned accounts to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. We’ll need you to develop a one to one relationship with the clients and provide total client support and service.
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the creative and development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the Account Executive to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your Account Executive. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
- Responding pro-actively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Executive assigned to the accounts.
- Manage the Account Executive effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their role.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Account Director.
- No specific qualifications required.
- Have previous experience of account management, particularly within an agency environment.
- Experience in handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of people management.
Knowledge & skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
- Excellent people management skills.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Has an interest in marketing.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- To be a team player.