Junior Digital Project Manager – Maternity Cover – Contract
We have an exciting new vacancy in the role of Junior Digital Project Manager. In this role, you’ll support the Digital Project Manager/Director of Digital and wider digital team, to drive digital projects with a range of clients. You must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
- To assist and support the planning and delivery of digital projects, including key milestones, from the outset by liaising with the required internal teams.
- To assist in the daily planner of the development team to ensure all website related tasks are actioned on both current projects, and the websites we manage.
- To communicate effectively as one of the key contacts during a project with the client and key stakeholders on the project regarding progress.
- To help manage any issues or problems internally with the teams and find solutions that have minimal impact on the overall project timeline and client relationship.
- To adhere to SLA agreements with our clients.
- To be able to confidently use digital project management software such as Jira.
- To assist in planning, tracking, reporting and measuring projects to ensure we have stayed within timescales and budget and exceed client expectations.
- To work with the internal teams to keep track of digital trends, analyse industry benchmarks/behaviours and implement them into our projects to ensure we are delivering the best possible end result for the client.
- To work with the internal teams to assess resource required for each project, particularly within the development team.
- To become a part of the team that is integral to winning new business for the agency and developing further current client relationships/forecast.
- Any other adhoc duty as requested by the Digital Project Manager or Director of Digital.
- Project management qualification (desired not essential)
- Proven experience in effectively assisting in the management of digital projects from brief through to delivery.
- Proven experience in developing strong client relationships and working with multiple stakeholders to deliver targets.
- Proven experience of working to agile project management processes.
- Agency experience is preferred.
Knowledge & skills
- An excellent understanding of a range of digital marketing disciplines and how they work together for our clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent report writing, data analysis and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of website functionality and user experience best practices.
- Ambitious and wants to grow our client accounts.
- Dynamic, responsive and immediate.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction and find a solution when required.
- Ability to work on multiple client projects at any one time.
- A driven individual who can use their initiative to find a good solution to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A keen interest in digital projects and the wider digital marketing delivered by an agency.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritising tasks.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Location: Feering, Essex
Salary: £25,000 pa