Junior User Experience Executive
We’re after a Junior User Experience Executive to act as the supporting interface for the user experience of all online projects including web builds and eshot creation to ensure the best possible user experience for the client and their customers. We’ll need this to be done by providing accurate and detailed reports for both clients and the internal services teams, to highlight any key findings and recommendations to the output delivered. The role is also to provide support and service across the digital media requirements.
- Advising clients and the internal team on the whole user experience for desktop and mobile applications, including ongoing reviews with recommendations and optimisation plans using analytics data, heatmapping and user testing.
- Liaise with the internal teams in order to support the production of the e-shots or other digital media assets for the client which meet the deadlines set.
- Communicating your clients’ eshot needs to the Creative and Development team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Create detailed eshot reports including analysis against company benchmarks, industry standards and producing relevant recommendations for clients.
- Assist in the creation of required user experience assets such as wireframes and user journeys for new business proposals and recommendations for existing clients to improve the performance of their online projects.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of user research through focus groups, surveys and usability testing.
- Keep on top of User Experience trends and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Assisting with the production of CMS user guides and functionality documents for all relevant online projects.
- Daily management of your jobs, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the User Experience Manager or Director of Digital.
- No specific qualifications required.
- Previous experience within an agency environment is beneficial.
- Previous experience using IBM/Mobas/Dotmailer or other email platforms is beneficial.
- Previous experience with generating reports using clear statistics is beneficial.
- Previous experience using Google Analytics and Heatmapping tools.
- Previous experience in wireframing and user journeys desired.
Knowledge & skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
- Previous experience of WordPress would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of link tagging and tracking capabilities is beneficial.
- Knowledge of InDesign would be beneficial.#
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Has an interest in user experience.
- Has an interest in digital marketing.
- To be a team player.