Junior Web Developer
We’re after a new Junior Web Developer/Test developer to join our buzzing development team here at Focus. The purpose of this role is to support the Development team in building email templates, landing pages, micro-sites and any other digital projects as well as testing work produced by the Development team. Producing high-quality code as part of a team and as an individual.
- Support the Development team in the build of email templates, landing pages and micro-sites.
- Front-end development across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Fixing known bugs in front-end projects.
- Help plan and timescale future projects as well as contribute with ideas for future client projects.
- Keep up to date with web development, design trends and technologies.
- Quality assurance functionality testing on websites, landing pages, email templates, web applications and apps built by the Development team. Includes front-end cross browser testing and back-end functionality testing.
- Any other adhoc duties delegated by the Head of Development or a Senior Developer.
- No specific qualifications required.
- One year’s experience in a development environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic level practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or in a team.
- Ability to manage own time and keep to deadlines.
- Have a passion for web development and learning new skills.