We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic marketing executive to help develop the Focus Group brand with the marketing manager through email campaigns, social media, website development, SEO, PPC, event organisation, awards entries and other marketing activity.
- Generating a personality for the group of companies and their brands across relevant social media channels.
- Develop the brand internally for staff and externally for clients.
- Promoting the brand to support new business efforts.
- Creating and overseeing Marketing Communications plans and activities alongside the marketing manager.
- Ensuring we are seen by the right people and are staying ahead of our competitors.
- Updating and maintaining our website.
- Overseeing the internal teams with SEO and PPC strategies.
- Robust management for our internal and client events.
- No specific qualifications required.
- Proven track record of promoting companies, using social media, email marketing, blog activity, event planning and management etc.
Knowledge & skills
- Digital Marketing Communications.
- Knowledge of PR would be helpful.
- Social Media strategy/management.
- General knowledge of SEO and PPC.
- Ambitious and want to grow the role moving forward.
- Excellent organisation skills to ensure time is split between the 3 companies and all actions are completed.
- Dynamic, responsive and immediate.
- Must become fully invested in our brand as much as for a paying client and make it their sole priority.
- Must have a keen interest in building a brand through following competitor activity and reviewing engagement statistics to optimise activity.
- Persuasive but firm in dealing with colleagues and not be timid around approaching to get information.
- Prepared to work on their own, being organised and pushing themselves but with all agency services within easy reach to support their activity.
- Proactive in generating ideas to push our brand and group of companies forward to make us industry leaders.