A rare opportunity to work with the senior team across three agencies within the Focus Group. We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic marketeer who will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing, PR and events. You will have proven experience of delivering strategies and be proactive in generating ideas to position Focus as the leading property marketing agency in the UK – both with our existing clients/contacts, as well as widening our presence to clients outside of our current circle, all underpinned by clear reporting to show success and learnings. We are a vibrant, energetic, creative business looking for a like-minded person to help us push forward with best-in-class B2B activity that excels that of our competition both in the property industry and the wider marketing industry.
LOCATION: 3 days in the company’s Feering office, 1 day in the London office and 1 day from home or on site with the film crew/marketing suites/events, etc.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
- To develop strategy and content for Focus IMC, Focus Experiential and Focus on Media that puts each company at the forefront of their industry and makes each stand out from the competition.
- To consistently report back to stakeholders on performance, optimisation strategies to continue pushing for improvement, positioning against competitors and any relevant market trends.
- To promote the group of companies across the following platforms/activities, effectively managing the internal teams to ensure effective delivery and strong results:
- Social media channels using all available features relevant to each platform
- PR opportunities – print and digital
- Email databases
- Printed assets used at events
- To manage our corporate events/sponsorships efficiently and execute ideas that make the most of the opportunities we have and ensure we are memorable to the attendees. This includes industry award sponsorship packages, presence at smaller community events such as Ipswich School, and our own events such as NotHouse.
- To be the lead on the IMC work experience program, continuing to innovate for the students and use this work as content on our social media channels.
- To manage and coordinate all award submissions across the group ensuring we are giving ourselves the best opportunity to win through the quality/content of our entries and maximising the communications around a win.
- To proactively follow new business opportunity conversations amongst our clients and prospective clients on LinkedIn and work with the senior team to covert where relevant.
- To work closely with new business teams internally or external partners to help achieve the high targets set for each business by James Mercer.
- To lead in presenting strategies, content ideas, and realised assets to senior stakeholders to the senior team.
- To be solely responsible for delivering on the strategies presented ensuring the work planned is delivered effectively.
- To be reactive to events/sentiment and seize any opportunity to join in any relevant conversations in order to expand our reach.
- To devise a content idea and then recognise the full scope of a piece of content to generate the most value for money across all marketing channels.
- To identify influencer partnership opportunities where appropriate to expand our reach and ensure smooth delivery that exceeds expectations.
- To lead various internal stakeholders to create innovative and exciting content for the group.
- To drive the promotion of any products of the group such as digisuite through all available channels and with a clear strategy where results can be reported back to stakeholders.
- To deliver the marketing strategy for the group and individual activity for each of the 3 companies across all relevant channels including market research studies, events (online or in-person), and speaking opportunities at other events.
- To consistently work with the teams internally through Focus Finds/special event for content on social etc. to support recruitment, create strong support for the group marketing effort which can filter out to our audiences, effective internal communication and ultimately buy-in from all levels to our company pillars.
- Degree related to PR, marketing or business would be preferred
- Proven B2B Marketing experience is essential
- Proven experience of delivering strategies, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful B2B content
- Proven experience of managing a range of platforms and activities, reporting, taking learnings, and adapting the approach
- Media agency experience desirable
- Experience of marketing a Marketing business
- Proven experience of working with influencers
- Experience working with the leads of departments across the agency and sister agencies
Knowledge & skills
- An excellent understanding of the range of B2B marketing platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent strategic skills including conducting research, utilizing statistics from reports and taking these forwards into a robust strategy with expected results and considered KPIs
- Devising and managing ongoing CRM strategy
- Data collection
- Managing the production, syndication and reporting of content including video
- Project management of award entries and network memberships
- Self-disciplined to work autonomously without direction
- Ambitious and wants to grow the marketing team
- Dynamic, responsive and immediate
- A driven individual who can use their initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a keen interest in building/continuing to develop our brands through idea generation, overseeing competitor activity, noticing opportunities to put us at the forefront and optimising activity.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive in generating ideas
- Creative minded and keen to work closely with the internal departments
- Ability to work to strict deadlines