We’re on the lookout for a mid-weight designer to deliver strong creative concepts, campaigns and design projects to-brief, efficiently and on time. As a supporting member of the Creative team, your creative output should aspire to meet the expectations of our clients across every project.
Your ability should be accomplished, with a good level of experience, allowing you to solve creative problems effectively, contribute to idea generation and showcase strong visualisation skills. You should be able to assist Client Services with advice and answers on design-related matters and to help develop and determine project deliverables.
You will aspire to the standards set by the senior team members and strive to deliver the best practice ideals across all projects. Your accomplished skill-set should consist of good project and time management abilities and you should be able to articulate work and ideas internally to the Creative and Client Services team.
- Producing accomplished, eye-catching design concepts
- Striving for creative output that is to the highest standards in execution and application
- Upholding best practice ideals and consistently delivering high-quality output
- Accomplished problem-solving and good contribution towards idea generation
- Proficient Mac operating and creative software skills
- Strong design and visualisation ability
- Contributing to creative team development with inspiration, insight and design trends found in the wider creative industry
- Good communication skills and able to articulate work and ideas to the Creative and Client Services teams
- Involvement in pitches and presentations
- Well-rounded contribution to all design projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties handed down by CD