We’re on the lookout for a PPC Manager to manage all PPC work and ensure that it is completed efficiently to achieve the target GP levels and KPIs. We’ll also need you to analyse current trends and current/potential work to generate new opportunities for the company.
- Set the strategy, manage the delivery and KPI achievements of all PPC work for clients.
- Manage the planner and timings for all PPC work to ensure it achieves the required GP targets.
- Attend client meetings as appropriate for PPC clients.
- Managing the team on a daily basis, including such things as authorising annual leave, performance management and undertaking appraisals.
- Report to the Director of Digital or the Managing Director of our sister company Focus on Media depending on the client.
- Create and maintain effective monthly reports using Google Analytics and other platforms.
- Support the New Business team in putting together new pitches.
- As required, support the Social Media team.
- Maintain a good knowledge of trends and updates within PPC and social media.
- Present upsell/improvement opportunities to the team on a regular basis.
- Any other ad-hoc duty as requested by the Senior Management team.
- Appropriate level A-Levels.
- Google Partner qualifications are preferred.
- Experience of managing PPC within an agency environment.
- Experience in managing strict deadlines and meeting KPIs.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Project management experience.
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive knowledge of PPC and other digital marketing channels.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in the full online customer journey.
- Understand the latest trends in PPC and social media.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A motivated and driven individual who continuously wants to learn and achieve more.
- Desire to be a team player.
- A desire to mentor colleagues.