React Software Engineer/React Developer
We have a great opportunity for a React Software Engineer/React Developer to join our team at Focus. As a start-up department within a well-established group of companies, you will relish in the opportunity to build the team as client demand grows. You will take the lead in building our platforms/Apps for our clients.
- You’re proficient with TypeScript
- You have good knowledge of GCP/Firebase and/or AWS services
- You preferably have experience with building externally facing REST API platforms
- You have a good knowledge of version control and Git
- You have a high bar for writing clean, maintainable, scalable and well-tested code
There will be a requirement of UX, UI and project management in this role as the sole staff member producing set ups for our clients. The App has been built in React so this will need to be an essential skillset, there will be integration requirements for some clients so full stack development skills is a necessity. This role will be responsible for constantly innovating the platforms/Apps to keep offering new improvements to our clients. Must be able to communicate ideas and recommendations clearly to colleagues and clients.
Location: Feering, Colchester – Hybrid working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home