We’re looking for three Account Executives! You will report directly to a designated Account Manager and you’ll be there to support your Account Manager in ensuring client projects are delivered on time and to budget. We need someone who can provide a high-quality service to designated clients on a daily basis ensuring all their queries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure the client’s advertising campaigns, both offline and online are managed on a daily basis.
- Manage marketing schedules for designated clients on a daily basis.
- Communicating the client’s needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client and Account Manager including any appropriate research, and providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Briefing jobs throughout each stage of a project, processing amends and arranging for artworking/development to be carried out accordingly using our online administrative system Synergist.
- Liaise closely with internal teams to ensure work for clients is completed on time and to budget.
- Respond to all client requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- In conjunction with the Account Manager, build effective relationships with the clients.
- Take direction from the Account Manager and regularly report campaign success, analysis and results both to the Account Manager and to clients.
- Manage all invoicing for designated clients.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Account Manager.
- No specific qualifications required.
- Previous experience of supporting clients is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within an agency environment is desirable.
- Experience of liaising with a number of different stakeholders.
- Experience of invoicing and quoting processes.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Has a keen interest in marketing.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- To be a team player.