We are looking for a creative individual to fill the role of ‘Senior Designer’, to deliver high-end creative concepts, campaigns and design projects to-brief, efficiently and on time. As a leading member of the Creative team, their creative output should meet or exceed the expectations of our clients across every project.
Their ability should be finely-tuned, with a wealth of experience that allows them to solve creative problems effectively through strong idea generation and intelligent visualisation. The role will include working across print, digital and video creative projects with ease and to assist in developing and determining project deliverables.
They will be standard-bearers for the other designers in the team, delivering and upholding the best practice ideals set-out by the Creative Director. This well-accomplished skill-set should also consist of strong project and time management abilities and ease and confidence to present their work and ideas internally to the team or wider business departments.
- Producing excellent, eye-catching design concepts
- Ensuring their creative output is to the highest standards in execution and application across print and digital output particularly
- Upholding and redefining best practice ideals and consistently delivering expert quality output
- Excellent problem-solving and idea generation abilities
- Expert level Mac operating and creative software skills
- Excellent design and visualisation ability
- Strong project and time management abilities
- Contributing to creative team development with inspiration, insight and design trends found in the wider creative industry
- Strong communication skills for working alongside the Creative and Client Services teams
- Ability to present work confidently and competently to the wider internal teams/departments
- Heavy involvement in pitches and presentations
- Ability to lead design projects if and when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties handed down by CD
- A relevant degree or similar level/achievement
- A previous position held within a similar role.
- Marketing Agency experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Software – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Experience in After Effects and Premier are a plus.
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A strong team player.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Has a keen interest in the design industry and design trends.
Feering, Colchester – Office based role
Please submit your portfolio with your CV.