Social Media Manager
We’re on the look our for a savvy social media manager to manage social media activity for all clients across multiple channels, support new business opportunities across the company and work to bring in new social media accounts.
- To be able to develop social media strategies for clients and manage them effectively.
- Implement listening and responding programmes, conduct conversation audits and influencer research when appropriate for the client’s requirements.
- Utilise conversation and advocacy platforms and undertake reputation management if required.
- To be involved with social media PPC strategies to ensure our clients are getting the most out of their activity.
- Formulate and run bespoke training for clients as required.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders as appropriate to create innovative and exciting social media campaigns for clients.
- Present the offerings to the clients when required.
- Report on the performance of the social strategy against the agreed KPIs.
- Marketing degree
- Experience of working within a marketing agency, with a focus upon digital marketing, particularly social media.
- Proven experience of working with social media, including the creation of social media strategies.
Knowledge & skills
- An excellent understanding of how social media works alongside SEO, PPC and other elements of the marketing mix. Demonstrates extensive working knowledge of all social platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ambitious and wants to grow our client accounts.
- Dynamic, responsive and immediate.
- A driven individual who can use their initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a keen interest in building a brand on social media through following competitor activity and reviewing engagement statistics to optimise activity.
- Good attention to detail.
- Prepared to work on their own, being organised and pushing themselves to keep improving our strategies for clients and pitches.
- Proactive in generating ideas.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.