As we take on more exciting projects, we’re looking for fresh talent to support our creative team.
The role of the Supporting Designer is to deliver high-quality creative concepts and design solutions for each project assigned to you. It is integral to uphold the best practice standards set by the Creative Director whilst producing a creative output effectively and efficiently under the guidance of the Lead Designers and/or Head of Creative.
As a creative team member, you will be required to contribute to the wider creative thinking of the business and integrate those ideas into developing better standards of work, improving client-facing designs or presentations.
Required to work in collaboration with the wider studio team and furthermore with the other departments across the business to produce the best possible outcome for each project worked on. Alternatively, you may also be required to work in isolation on certain projects (depending on type), which will mean managing individual workflow responsibly and communicating with the management team.
Contribute towards the design proposal presentations we require for client meetings and pitches, so attention to detail and high standards in your work need to be coherent with the needs of the Creative Director and Head of Creative.
- Creation of high quality concept designs for necessary projects.
- To work alongside the studio team to understand the project requirements and deliver them in accordance with the written brief.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with the Client Services team to ensure the desired outcome is reached and the creative output complies with the needs of any marketing and strategic requirements.
- Supporting the Creative Director and Head of Creative in bringing branding, design themes and relevant creative projects to life.
- Responsible for managing and organising allocated projects efficiently and meeting their necessary deadlines.
- To contribute to the delivery of client, new business or pitch presentations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Creative Director or Head of Creative.
- A relevant degree or similar level/achievement.
- A previous position held within a similar role.
Knowledge & skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Software – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Experience in After Effects and Premier are a plus.
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A strong team player.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Has an interest in the design industry.