Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer
This is not a remote job and you must be able to travel to our office in Kelvedon, Essex once it reopens in February. Working will remote until that time.
We are looking for a video editor/motion graphics designer to join our Creative Video team in a Post-Production capacity. This is a great opportunity for a more junior editor, skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effective, looking for more hands-on experience in an agency setting.
Video is a fast-growing function within the business and our rapidly expanding creative video team has great opportunities for learning and progression.
Previous agency experience and a strong knowledge of the wider Adobe Creative Cloud suite will be advantageous.
- Ingesting and organising footage shot by the video team.
- Editing corporate and commercial videos in Adobe Premiere Pro and utilising Adobe After Effects to integrate motion graphics.
- Working on amendments to videos in both Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Producing social assets, largely in Adobe After Effects, both from scratch and from cut downs of longer video content.
- Film, Video, Animation and/or Digital Design qualifications of a certain standard would be preferred.
- Previous commercial/corporate editing experience is essential, and examples of relevant work in a portfolio and/or showreel should be included with your application.
- Previous agency experience is highly desirable.
Knowledge & skills
- A full and comprehensive understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder is essential.
- Basic competency in Adobe After Effects is essential and any further experience is highly desirable.
- A comprehensive understanding of Post-Production workflows in an agency setting is highly desirable.
- Experience with Da Vinci Resolve and colour grading will be advantageous.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a highly organised approach.
- A genuine passion for film, video editing and Post-Production.
- An awareness of, and interest in, trends in video usage across commercials, social media and digital advertising.
When applying, please include your portfolio with your CV.
Location: Kelvedon, Essex
Salary: £22 – £25,000 pa