We’re after a web developer to join our team to scope and build medium to large scale web and digital projects using modern PHP frameworks, libraries and tools at a high standard. Producing high-quality code as part of a team or individually. Other duties include assisting the Head of Development where necessary and providing advice and support to other members of the team.
- Support the Development team in the build of web projects and applications.
- Front-end development across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Back-end development and integrations as required per project.
- Liaise with junior/test developers on bugs and issues.
- Assist client services to scope existing client projects.
- Help plan and timescale future projects as well as contribute with ideas for future client projects.
- Keep up to date with web development, design trends and technologies.
- Advise and support junior members of the team.
- Assist Head of Development with various tasks where necessary.
- Any other ad hoc duties delegated by the Head of Development.
- No specific qualifications required
- 3 years commercial experience
Knowledge & skills
- Up to speed with the latest trends and technologies within web development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or in a team.
- Ability to manage own time and keep to deadlines.
- Have a passion for web development and learning new skills.